We have got you covered!
Whether you are organising a corporate team building activity, your best friends hens party, your partner’s birthday or even a friendly Christmas party, we have got you covered!
SUPBALL takes flat water paddleboarding to a whole new level. It is an activity that is guarunteed to get you laughing. SUPBALL is challenging and fun, promoting team work, strategy and overall fitness.
Book the court and play a game amongst yourselves with General Hire, organise a SUPBALL Lesson with one of our experienced instructors or take the competition to the next level and let us organise a SUPBALL Tournament for your group!
SUPBALL activities are available 7 days a week.
To make a bookings contact us
Please note: this is only a booking request, not a confirmed booking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to secure your booking.
- Bookings are essential
- We will take credit card details as a security deposit for your booking. Nothing will be charged to your credit card until the time of your booking. The number of participants that is confirmed 24 hours prior to the start of your booking is the number that we will charge for on the day. If you cancel your booking within 24 hours of your booking start time the entire amount will still be charged to your credit card
- We require a minimum of 6 people for General Hire or a SUPBALL Lesson and a minimum of 16 for a Group Tournament
- SUPBALL reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity if numbers do not meet the minimum requirements
- All participants need to read and sign our Indemnity Form prior to each tour
- We require all participants to be able to swim 150m
Bad Weather Policy
- SUPBALL reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
- If SUPBALL cancels your booking at any point due to weather-related issues you will not incur any charges
- It is up to SUPBALL’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead
Minimum Age Requirements
- All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
- Any children MUST be accompanied by a guardian 18 years of age or older